The London Chamber of Commerce and Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce are proud to announce our Dual Membership Program. This is the first dual membership of its kind offered in Canada between Chambers of Commerce.
We have a shared mission to diversify your network, market interests, and available resources to help you reach and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs. Our Dual Membership offers businesses many benefits, such as expanding their business, increasing their network, and accessing valuable resources to boost their business.
Waived Membership Fee: Any Black-led business or organization that joins the London Chamber of Commerce is eligible to receive a Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce membership at no extra cost. As a member of the London Chamber of Commerce, you have the option (but not obligated) to receive a CBCC membership automatically and become a “Joint Member.” Additionally, the LCOC will waive the $250 membership fee associated with the CBCC membership program – should a CBCC member wish to join our membership program.
We proudly offer a benefits package that allows you to experience the best of both worlds, maximize your business potential, and broaden your network. Together, we can create a thriving business ecosystem that supports diversity, innovation, and prosperity.
Benefits of Membership:
- Unlock the power of our joint community through cross-referrals.
- Access to the York University procurement portal.
- Vendor priority and discounts for CBCC events.
- Transact Canada – preferred pricing program.
- Access Telus SMEs eligibility.
- UPS small package delivery discounts.
- On-demand services from Riipen, an online work-based learning marketplace to help you find and solve business challenges with top students from across Canada.
- Opportunities to establish partnerships to propel your business growth to unprecedented heights, and more!
Please reach out to Elise Nagel, Director of Business Development for more information.