* 2021 Virtual State of the City Address POSTPONED
Please Note: The 2021 State of the City Address has been postponed due to the lockdown extension. Please stay tuned for new event date.
You are invited to virtually join the London Chamber for the annual State of the City Address while supporting local restaurants at the same time!
The COVID-19 Pandemic is more than a health crisis. It is an economic one as well. Small and medium sized businesses across London have suffered but the hardest hit sectors are in the hospitality industry. Restaurants are in survival mode. And that's why the Chamber’s focus of the 2021 State of the City Address is designed to help this sector by jumpstarting 2021 with a much-needed boost.
Included in the ticket price, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to live streaming of the State of the City Address
- A $20 voucher to your choice of any participating Chamber member restaurant (use it to purchase a takeout breakfast to enjoy while you are watching the Mayor’s address online - or to put toward any other meal up to and including April 30, 2021. (100% of the voucher value will go to the participating restaurant!)
Participating London Restaurants Include:
- Blakes Restaurant (Double Tree by Hilton London)
- Boston Pizza
- Joe Kool’s, Fellini Koolini’s and Toboggan Brewing Co.
- Lone Star Texas Grill
- Marienbad Restaurant/Chaucer’s Pub
- Michael’s on the Thames
- Palasad Social Bowl
- Pasto’s Grill (Best Western Stoneridge Inn)
- Shelley’s Tap & Grill (Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn)
- The Grill Restaurant (Delta London Armouries)
- Vic’s on Wellington (Four Points by Sheraton London)
Don't miss your chance to tune in to the 2021 State of the City Address and hear from Mayor Ed Holder
as he presents the outlook for the City of London this coming year. Highlights of the address typically include economic forecasts, news about job creation and growth as well as the strategic direction that is being taken by Council. No doubt Mayor Holder will also want to use this opportunity to give the London business community an overview of what the City is doing to help business recover in the wake of the pandemic.
Proudly Sponsored by: