Mon-Thurs 9-4:30pm Fri 9-1pm (July and Aug)
Ford Keast LLP Chartered Accountants
- Accounting, Assurance, Advisory, Taxation, Wealth Management, Human Resources
As a progressive public accounting firm, Ford Keast offers a full range of accounting, assurance, taxation, wealth management and human resource consulting services. We are accountants, wealth managers, and business advisors. Members of your community. Big-picture people with a passion for individualized service and exceptional customer care. It’s an integrated team approach that delivers personalized accounting solutions for individuals and business owners. We work with our clients to understand their individual financial situations to provide the support, objectivity and expertise individuals and business owners need to succeed in the ever-changing economic landscape. With almost 90 years of experience serving individuals and companies in the London, Ontario region, you can trust Ford Keast to make sense of your numbers so you can concentrate on making the most of your life.
- Professional Services include traditional accounting, auditing and taxation services.
- Taxation services including retirement, estate and succession planning.
- Wealth management services including financial planning, retirement, education, tax and estate planning.
- Human Resources services including talent acquisition, employment terminations, on-boarding, & performance management,
- In addition we specialize in not-for-profit, charitable and the agriculture sector.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Glenn MacKinnonPartner624 Maitland St.London, ON N6B 2Z9Phone: (519) 679-9330 x 224Fax: (519) 679-3204
- Mr. David RainesPartner (Tax)624 Maitland St.London, ON N6B 2Z9Phone: (519) 679-9330 x 333Fax: (519) 679-3204
- Eric Van BartPartner624 Maitland St.London, ON N6B 2Z9Phone: (519) 679-9330 x 337Fax: (519) 679-3204
- John E. Van OschPartner624 Maitland St.London, ON N6B 2Z9Phone: (519) 679-9330 x 331Fax: (519) 679-3204
Conveniently located downtown in the heart of Woodfield. Free parking around the building.