* Leading Through Crisis & Beyond Webshop - Part 2Name: * Leading Through Crisis & Beyond Webshop - Part 2Date: July 9, 2020Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDTWebsite: http://www.londonchamber.comRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:Join our WEBShop Series | Virtual Interactive Training Session to learn about Leading Through Crisis & Beyond from our special presenter Mark Gasparotto with a partnership with The Gasparotto Group.
Planning & Execution for change in return to work & recovery. Part 2 focuses on the ?human factor? in planning & executing change (check out Part 1 as well)
To lead others effectively starts with leading yourself?how a strong inner game, resilient mindset, and focus on the mission will help you survive and thrive in a crisis.
These two 120-minute sessions are specifically designed for a webshop style delivery to dispersed groups. Using COVID-19 as a backdrop and his operational experiences in combat as a comparative story, Mark walks the audience through key frameworks and take-aways that address both the task side and the people side of leadership through the crisis and beyond.
Learning Objectives - Part 2:
- How to keep your composure and continue to sustainably execute in a chaotic environment.
- How to reinforce your resilience to deal with unprecedented disruption and emerge as a stronger leader.
- How to maximize the chances for a successful change initiative by addressing the essential human factors.
Mark Gasparotto https://www.linkedin.com/in/markgasparotto/
Reserve your spot today! WEBShop Dial-In information will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- Access to the virtual | fully interactive training session and the chance to ask questions live
- Video recording for download after the event
- Certificate as recognition of course completion
For questions regarding the event, please contact Izabela Jucha at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Corporate Training Solutions (CTS) specializes in industry-focused training solutions that equip employees with the knowledge, skills and expertise needed to succeed in their day-to-day work, to advance in their careers and to build organizational capacity.
Corporate Training Solutions takes a team-based approach to holistic problem solving while working with businesses of all sizes across all industries. We work with industry clients in all sectors to help them achieve their learning objectives. Each engagement with our clients has a single focus with a long-term goal in mind ? a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with ROI-based outcomes.
We take pride in every relationship!