This event is a two part event
1. From 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. we are networking at the Chamber of Commerce Meeting Centre
2. From 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. we are networking at LoneStar Texas Grill
It's been awhile... but we're finally ready to network in person!
The London Chamber of Commerce is so excited to let you know that we are finally ready and able to hold an in-person Business After Five on Thursday, October 21, 2021 from 5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
Now as you would expect, this one is still going to be a little different - so please read this entire email before you register.
Some Important Details to Note:
- As per new provincial guidelines, you will need to show proof of vaccination to attend this event.
- Masks must be worn indoors.
- Numbers will be limited, so you MUST register to attend.
And Now for the Fun Details:
Start your networking at the London Chamber of Commerce Meeting Centre at 101-244 Pall Mall Street from 5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m. This is your chance to catch up with your chamber friends and make new contacts - not to mention visit our wonderful exhibitors!
At 6:00 p.m. the whole event is moving to Lone Star Texas Grill to their rooftop patio (don't worry, it's just a short walk across the parking lot). There, you may join a table with a handful of fellow networkers who'd you would like to get to know a little better. Order yourself a beverage and some snacks and spend the evening on the patio with us! Please note - that once you are on the patio, the event is sit down only. We are limited to 4 people per table and to comply with current health regulations we cannot be milling around - you may however change tables if someone is willing to switch with you.