COVID-19 Help Wanted
London Businesses! Are you looking for ways that you can help during the COVID-19 crisis? Please check this page regularly.
HMMS (Healthcare Material Management Services) is the main distributor for pandemic response of logistics and inventory for the Southwest Region of Ontario. They are in need of additional warehouse space for pandemic supplies.
Thei offsite min spec needs are:
- Min 20K, Max 100K square footage
- Fiber optic infrastructure, preferably redundant for office staff and secure connectability to our network
- Security (cameras a plus)
- Industrial Racking with >20’ ceilings
- Within 15KM from 401 (preferably in London but not necessary)
- Long term lease or flexible long-term rental – Request for cost per sq. ft annual.
- Move in by end of month
- Multiple dock doors with dock levelers with separated Inbound and Outbound
- Ability to operate Material Handling Equipment through receipt, pick, pack and ship.
If you can help, please email Jason Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will put you in touch with them.
announced a new website to help businesses work with the province to meet the challenges of COVID-19. Any business that could produce – or reconfigure to produce – essential equipment, from ventilators and masks to swabs and eye-protection, is encouraged to visit the Ontario Together webpage.