Do you think there should be a provincial election called before summer
This poll ran from May 9, 2013 until May 23, 2013
- Yes (100 votes)
- No (90 votes)
- Why bother (66 votes)
Do you favour the hiring of an Integrity Commissioner for London?
This poll ran from April 23, 2013 until May 7, 2013
- Absolutely yes (138 votes)
- Total waste of taxpayer dollars (102 votes)
It's pothole season again. What's your view of city roads?
This poll ran from April 7, 2013 until April 21, 2013
- Worst I've ever seen. (123 votes)
- Same as last year. ( votes)
- We are winning. ( votes)
How would you rate this Federal Budget
This poll ran from March 22, 2013 until April 6, 2013
- A real winner for business (133 votes)
- Could have done better (125 votes)
- A dud (130 votes)
When thinking about Canada's Senate, should it be
This poll ran from February 26, 2013 until March 10, 2013
- Left as is (141 votes)
- Abolished all together (116 votes)
- Kept but only if they are elected (115 votes)
Should Council have awarded themselves the Queen's Jubilee Medal?
This poll ran from February 5, 2013 until February 17, 2013
- Sure, why not (149 votes)
- No, its totally inappropriate (170 votes)
- What on earth were they thinking (342 votes)
Would you support a tax increase for the 2013 City Budget?
This poll ran from January 21, 2013 until February 4, 2013
- No way - stick to zero (167 votes)
- Yes between 2% to 3% (187 votes)
- Yes between 3% to 5% (153 votes)
How much will your total payroll increase in 2013?
This poll ran from January 3, 2013 until January 17, 2013
- 1% to 2% (231 votes)
- 2% to 4% (182 votes)
- 4% and higher (190 votes)
- It won't (182 votes)
Will you have spent more $$ on Christmas this year vs. last year?
This poll ran from December 11, 2012 until December 25, 2012
- Yes (222 votes)
- No (200 votes)
- About the same (183 votes)
Do you support another 2 years of zero % property tax increases
This poll ran from November 26, 2012 until December 10, 2012
- Yes (216 votes)
- No (196 votes)
Do you plan to hire any new employees in 2013
This poll ran from October 26, 2012 until November 10, 2012
- yes, at least one (323 votes)
- no, not at this time (234 votes)
- depends on what the economy does (262 votes)
Will the results of the US elections have an impact on your business?
This poll ran from October 12, 2012 until October 26, 2012
- Dramatically (305 votes)
- Modestly (316 votes)
- Not at all (292 votes)
With the House now sitting, what should MPs be focused on?
This poll ran from September 18, 2012 until September 28, 2012
- Eliminating the Deficit (323 votes)
- Re-balancing Transfer Payments to Provinces (331 votes)
- Expanding Trade Opportunities (323 votes)
- Job Creation (302 votes)
Will the proposed changes to VIA scheduling negatively impact your business?
This poll ran from September 1, 2012 until September 14, 2012
- Yes it will create a hardship (456 votes)
- Occassionally at best (425 votes)
- Not at all (416 votes)
Is the City of London generally doing the right things to attract investment
This poll ran from August 15, 2012 until August 31, 2012
- Yes they are right on track (448 votes)
- They are trying hard but need to up the effort (429 votes)
- No - They are not even close (437 votes)
Has the relativley stable price of gasoline enabled you to travel more this summer
This poll ran from July 31, 2012 until August 14, 2012
- Yes (463 votes)
- Not substantially (478 votes)
- Not at all (467 votes)
Will you be travelling out of the city this summer
This poll ran from July 10, 2012 until July 24, 2012
- No, staying put. (531 votes)
- Yes but only within 100 miles ( votes)
- Yes, and out of the country ( votes)
How would you rate London's traffic navigability?
This poll ran from June 25, 2012 until July 9, 2012
- Worst I have ever seen (434 votes)
- Worsening (459 votes)
- About normal by comparison (9647 votes)
Focusing just on downtown is contruction this year
This poll ran from June 7, 2012 until June 21, 2012
- Far worse (433 votes)
- About the same (446 votes)
- Far better (443 votes)
Is London City Council focused on the right issues
This poll ran from May 22, 2012 until June 6, 2012
- Always (439 votes)
- Never (490 votes)
- Sometimes (5719 votes)
Was Elizabeth Witmer the right choice to head the WSIB?
This poll ran from May 7, 2012 until May 21, 2012
- Absolutely (485 votes)
- Absolutely not (502 votes)
Do you think we should go to the polls again in Ontario
This poll ran from April 14, 2012 until April 28, 2012
- Absolutely not (544 votes)
- Absolutely (585 votes)
How would you grade the recent Provincial Budget
This poll ran from March 31, 2012 until April 13, 2012
- Full Marks (462 votes)
- Barely passing (510 votes)
- Total failure (508 votes)
Is Downtown Revitalization worth $150 million?
This poll ran from March 7, 2012 until March 21, 2012
- Yes (511 votes)
- Yes only if the money comes from private sources (528 votes)
- No (517 votes)
Do you support the Drummond Report Recommendations
This poll ran from February 18, 2012 until March 6, 2012
- 100% (633 votes)
- All but cuts to Education/training (595 votes)
- All but cuts to Health care (587 votes)
How concerned are you if the City's tax increase this year goes beyond zero?
This poll ran from February 4, 2012 until February 18, 2012
- Greatly concerned (642 votes)
- Not very concerned (557 votes)
- Only if it went beyond 3% (570 votes)
Will London's jobless numbers hurt future investments here?
This poll ran from January 19, 2012 until February 3, 2012
- No, they are unrelated (630 votes)
- Yes, it disuades investors from considering London (588 votes)
- Makes no difference (552 votes)
In 2012 the one thing that London needs to grow our economy is:
This poll ran from January 4, 2012 until January 18, 2012
- A bigger budget for economic development attraction (537 votes)
- More serviced industrial lands (589 votes)
- A more cohesive and focused municipal council (604 votes)
- All of the above (584 votes)
Regarding the City's $4.6 Million Surplus do you favour:
This poll ran from December 15, 2011 until January 4, 2012
- Applying it all to tax relief (1143 votes)
- Applying it all to debt reduction (or avoidance) (1164 votes)
- The establishment of an annual formula that apportions the surplus across a number of areas including some tax relief and debt reduction (1165 votes)
Thinking of just your business, will the economy in 2012 be:
This poll ran from November 26, 2011 until December 10, 2011
- Substantially better (641 votes)
- Substantially worse (613 votes)
- About the same (629 votes)
Should large transport trucks be allowed in the core of the city?
This poll ran from November 11, 2011 until November 25, 2011
- Yes, they are necessary for commerce (638 votes)
- No, they block traffic and create hazzards (614 votes)
- Modify the by-laws to allow smaller trucks only (579 votes)
What do you think the City should do with London Hydro?
This poll ran from October 27, 2011 until November 10, 2011
- Leave it alone (622 votes)
- Keep open and on-going dialogue on all options (628 votes)
- Merge with larger entity (605 votes)
Do you support London's new vision for Downtown?
This poll ran from October 3, 2011 until October 17, 2011
- Absolutely (719 votes)
- Not a chance (707 votes)
- Only if my taxes don't rise (724 votes)
Do you plan to take an out of country vacation this year?
This poll ran from September 18, 2011 until October 2, 2011
- Yes (816 votes)
- No (826 votes)
- I'll wait to see what the economy looks like (803 votes)
What impact does Red Tape have on your plans to grow your business?
This poll ran from September 3, 2011 until September 17, 2011
- It's a big deterent (785 votes)
- It's an inconvenience (773 votes)
- It has little or no impact (796 votes)
Are you (will you be)budgeting an in increase for paid staff this year?
This poll ran from August 17, 2011 until September 2, 2011
- Yes - about par with inflation (845 votes)
- No - there will be no increases (781 votes)
- No- we may have to lay off some (778 votes)
How would you rate London's road construction delays vs. last year?
This poll ran from August 2, 2011 until August 16, 2011
- Far worse (846 votes)
- Far better (806 votes)
- About the same (827 votes)
If the provincial election was held today who would you vote for?
This poll ran from July 18, 2011 until July 31, 2011
- Liberals (925 votes)
- Conservatives (856 votes)
- NDP (907 votes)
Should the Federal Government get out of the postal business?
This poll ran from July 3, 2011 until July 17, 2011
- Absolutely (994 votes)
- Never (963 votes)
- Only if postage rates were kept the same or lower (1002 votes)
Have gas prices curtailed your travel plans
This poll ran from June 18, 2011 until July 2, 2011
- Most definitely (1019 votes)
- Not at all (1006 votes)
- Somewhat (959 votes)
Do you support the development of lands at the VMP and 401/402 Interchanges
This poll ran from June 3, 2011 until June 17, 2011
- Absolutely (957 votes)
- Not at all (913 votes)
Would you support a fixed federal election date like Ontario's?
This poll ran from May 17, 2011 until June 2, 2011
- Absolutely (952 votes)
- Not in my lifetime (888 votes)
- I'd give it some thought (905 votes)
Canada's Economy After the Elections
This poll ran from May 2, 2011 until May 16, 2011
- Will be better (1040 votes)
- Will be worse (1119 votes)
- Won't change (1133 votes)
If the Provincial Elections were held today would you vote for...
This poll ran from April 19, 2011 until May 2, 2011
- The NDP (990 votes)
- The Liberals (996 votes)
- The Conservatives (1014 votes)
- None of the above (985 votes)
After its 1st quarter how has our new Council behaved in your view?
This poll ran from April 3, 2011 until April 17, 2011
- Much more focused and aligned (952 votes)
- More focused but not aligned (1013 votes)
- Still the same old stuff (991 votes)
Has the rising cost of gasoline hurt your business?
This poll ran from March 4, 2011 until March 18, 2011
- Absolutely (909 votes)
- Moderately (983 votes)
- Not at all (918 votes)
How has Family Day impacted your business?
This poll ran from February 9, 2011 until February 23, 2011
- Not at all (306 votes)
- Increased labour costs (302 votes)
- Improved moral and productivity (283 votes)
How do you rate the provinces efforts in reducing your red tape?
This poll ran from January 25, 2011 until February 8, 2011
- "A"1 (344 votes)
- "B" flat (378 votes)
- "F" ailing (374 votes)
Would you be interested in participating in the government's proposed Pooled Registered Pension Plans (PRPP) for small business?
This poll ran from January 10, 2011 until January 24, 2011
- YES (303 votes)
- NO (279 votes)
Will 2011 be a better year than 2010 for your business?
This poll ran from December 25, 2010 until January 9, 2011
- No doubt about it (372 votes)
- About the same (467 votes)
- Worse (527 votes)
What percentage of your Christams shopping was done in the U.S.
This poll ran from December 10, 2010 until December 24, 2010
- None (568 votes)
- 10 to 25% (488 votes)
- 25 to 75% (583 votes)
- more (393 votes)
In your view is a tax freeze achievable in London?
This poll ran from November 25, 2010 until December 9, 2010
- Absolutely (321 votes)
- Not a chance (312 votes)
- Not sure (314 votes)
How has the HST impacted your business thus far?
This poll ran from November 8, 2010 until November 22, 2010
- We can now write off the PST portion (337 votes)
- There has been little impact (327 votes)
- We have lost business (316 votes)
If you could make one of the following recommendations to the new Council it would be:
This poll ran from October 24, 2010 until November 7, 2010
- Develop a true strategic vision for the entire city (389 votes)
- Devote most of your time to cost cutting (345 votes)
- Allow administration to do its job so Council can do its job (390 votes)
Will all-candidates meetings, debates and/or surveys sway your decision of who to vote for?
This poll ran from October 12, 2010 until October 23, 2010
- Absolutely (412 votes)
- Maybe (370 votes)
- Not a chance (402 votes)
It's Your Call - the next Federal Election will be called on...
This poll ran from September 18, 2010 until October 3, 2010
- October 27th 2010 (414 votes)
- November 24th 2010 (434 votes)
- February 23rd 2011 (455 votes)
Will your Christmas spending
This poll ran from September 4, 2010 until September 18, 2010
- Increase by more than 10% (506 votes)
- Stay about the same as 2009 (483 votes)
- Decrease by more than 10% (558 votes)
Will you be voting in the upcoming municipal elections?
This poll ran from August 19, 2010 until September 3, 2010
- Absolutely (625 votes)
- Depends (530 votes)
- Not a chance (504 votes)
What's your prediction on the date of the next federal election?
This poll ran from August 4, 2010 until August 18, 2010
- By the end of September (611 votes)
- Before year end (591 votes)
- Not until next spring (607 votes)
Has the HST slowed your consumer spending?
This poll ran from July 19, 2010 until August 3, 2010
- To a grinding halt (574 votes)
- Modestly (572 votes)
- Not at all (624 votes)
Are you prepared to support more parking in the core with your tax $$?
This poll ran from July 4, 2010 until July 18, 2010
- Absolutely (645 votes)
- Not a Chance (655 votes)
- As long as my net taxes don't increase (682 votes)
Do your summer vacation plans include trips to the U.S.
This poll ran from June 19, 2010 until July 3, 2010
- Not at all (628 votes)
- Once or twice (606 votes)
- Multiple visits (542 votes)
How do you rate the state of London's Roads?
This poll ran from June 4, 2010 until June 18, 2010
- Better than average (674 votes)
- About average (670 votes)
- Well below average (675 votes)
How much of the Stiller Centre's back taxes should taxpayers pay for?
This poll ran from May 19, 2010 until June 3, 2010
- 100% (748 votes)
- 50% (712 votes)
- Absolutely nothing (748 votes)
When Flying to the U.S. or overseas do you
This poll ran from May 3, 2010 until May 17, 2010
- Fly out of London (805 votes)
- Fly out of Pearson (622 votes)
- Fly out of Detroit or other U.S. airports (793 votes)
Do you support an increase to the minimum wage beyond the $10.25 just announced
This poll ran from April 18, 2010 until May 2, 2010
- No, the economy can't handle it (1820 votes)
- No, I can't afford to (777 votes)
- Yes, but only if it's it phased in over time (2418 votes)
- Yes, any time (719 votes)
Do you support the Liberal's plan to cancel previously announced business tax reductions
This poll ran from April 3, 2010 until April 17, 2010
- Yes (846 votes)
- No (934 votes)
Do you support additional stimulus funding from the Ontario Government
This poll ran from March 15, 2010 until April 2, 2010
- Yes (1066 votes)
- No (1681 votes)
- Only what has already been announced (955 votes)
As you think about the federal budget, what's most important to you?
This poll ran from March 1, 2010 until March 14, 2010
- A Competitive Corporate and Business Tax environment (846 votes)
- The continutation of stimulus programs beyond 2011 (844 votes)
- Reduced government spending (839 votes)
- The elimination of the Deficit (832 votes)
- All of the above (851 votes)
To reduce or eliminate the federal & provincial deficits are you willing to
This poll ran from February 15, 2010 until February 28, 2010
- Pay more personal income tax? (831 votes)
- Accept an increase in the GST? (866 votes)
- Demand governments spend less on programs? (908 votes)
Will you be planning activities with family on Family Day?
This poll ran from February 1, 2010 until February 14, 2010
- Absolutely (897 votes)
- Not a chance (861 votes)
- No more than any other day (808 votes)
Is the proposed 2010 police budget increase ($3.2 million) justified?
This poll ran from January 18, 2010 until January 31, 2010
- Yes - public safety is worth it! (1171 votes)
- No - London can't afford this right now. (1120 votes)
- Not Sure - Don't know enough about the issue to comment (1167 votes)
What is your economic outlook for the New Year?
This poll ran from January 4, 2010 until January 17, 2010
- Positive: (we are already seeing indicators that the economy is getting better) (940 votes)
- Negative: (we are far from seeing a real sustainable turn around) (909 votes)
- Cautious: (It's too early to tell ) (890 votes)
Is your business or workplace using (or planning to use) social media?
This poll ran from December 20, 2009 until January 3, 2010
- Yes - we cannot afford to ignore it (867 votes)
- No - it's a fad and a distraction (881 votes)
- Don't know - we're still looking at it (850 votes)
With respect to the synchronization of London's traffic lights
This poll ran from December 5, 2009 until December 19, 2009
- Are they better than ever before? (928 votes)
- Worse than ever before? (1092 votes)
- No different? (881 votes)
Will you be voting in the 2010 Municipal Elections?
This poll ran from November 19, 2009 until December 4, 2009
- Absolutely yes - no matter the issues (2640 votes)
- Absolutely not - no matter the issues (2456 votes)
- Maybe - depending on what the issues are (2124 votes)
Would you consider privatizing London Transit?
This poll ran from October 30, 2009 until November 18, 2009
- Yes (3752 votes)
- No (1888 votes)
- Maybe (1617 votes)
In terms of next years Council, you would like to see:
This poll ran from October 15, 2009 until October 29, 2009
- The majority get re-elected (1035 votes)
- The majority get defeated (11587 votes)
- It doesn't matter (1274 votes)
Are we ready to start re-thinking a "Ring Road"?
This poll ran from September 30, 2009 until October 14, 2009
- Absolutely (1695 votes)
- Never (4335 votes)
Is Canada Ready for a fall election?
This poll ran from September 15, 2009 until September 29, 2009
- Absolutely (1904 votes)
- Not a chance (1471 votes)
- Only if the economy tanks (1358 votes)
Does your personal business experience tell you the recession is over?
This poll ran from September 1, 2009 until September 14, 2009
- Definitely yes (1797 votes)
- Definitely no (1804 votes)
- Not sure but optimistic (1786 votes)
Should Council be supporting cash requests from private enterprizes?
This poll ran from September 1, 2009 until September 1, 2009
- Never (2 votes)
- Of Course (2 votes)
- Only if there is a tangible ROI (2 votes)
How is London's road construction impacting you?
This poll ran from August 7, 2009 until August 21, 2009
- It's negatively impacting my bottom line (1230 votes)
- It's more of a nusiance than anything (2277 votes)
- I'm happy to put up with it ( votes)
Do you or your employer plan to hire more staff in 2009/10?
This poll ran from July 24, 2009 until August 6, 2009
- Definitely yes (1071 votes)
- Definitely no (1005 votes)
- Too soon to tell (1352 votes)
Is is time to turn off the economic stimulus tap?
This poll ran from July 9, 2009 until July 23, 2009
- Absolutely yes (752 votes)
- Absolutely not ( votes)
- Only if we see evidence that its working ( votes)
Would you support the development of a high-speed rail system in the Windsor/Quebec corridor?
This poll ran from June 24, 2009 until July 8, 2009
- Absolutley (873 votes)
- Not a chance (854 votes)
- Depends who is paying (898 votes)
Now that passports are required at all Canada-U.S. border crossings, do you think this will make crossing the border into the U.S.more or less efficient?
This poll ran from June 9, 2009 until June 23, 2009
- More (1033 votes)
- Less (1015 votes)
- No Difference (1081 votes)
Does Your Company Have a Pandemic Response Plan?
This poll ran from May 25, 2009 until June 8, 2009
- Yes (1134 votes)
- No (1121 votes)
- I believe the threat is over ( votes)
Who should be responsible for London's deer issues?
This poll ran from May 8, 2009 until May 22, 2009
- The City (1242 votes)
- The Province (1240 votes)
- Mother Nature (1231 votes)
Now that spring is here how would you rate London's road system?
This poll ran from April 23, 2009 until May 7, 2009
- The best in Ontario (2449 votes)
- One of the worst in the country (2251 votes)
- About the same as most cities our size (2135 votes)
Would harmonizing the PST and GST be better for your business?
This poll ran from April 8, 2009 until April 22, 2009
- Absolutely (989 votes)
- Not at all (1907 votes)
- With some exemptions (1370 votes)
Are you optimistic we'll pull out of the recession by the new year?
This poll ran from March 23, 2009 until April 7, 2009
- Very (370 votes)
- Mildly (372 votes)
- Not a chance (402 votes)
Does having a London focused TV station help our economy?
This poll ran from March 9, 2009 until March 23, 2009
- Absolutely (366 votes)
- Makes no difference (347 votes)
Do you support the Province going into deficit?
This poll ran from February 24, 2009 until March 8, 2009
- Only on a time limited and targeted basis. (304 votes)
- Yes and for as long as it takes. (262 votes)
- Never, under any circumstances. ( votes)
Will the federal economic stimulus package work?
This poll ran from February 9, 2009 until February 23, 2009
- Stimulus packages never have worked - never will (487 votes)
- Only if the cash flows quickly (457 votes)
- Only if given time (444 votes)
Notwithstanding global economic uncertainty, is Canada ready for another election?
This poll ran from January 11, 2009 until January 25, 2009
- Not a chance (586 votes)
- Absolutley (564 votes)
- Only if the government fails to provide adequate economic stimulus (571 votes)
Given the economic and political turmoil in Canada what does 2009 look like for your business??
This poll ran from December 26, 2008 until January 10, 2009
- No significant changes (537 votes)
- Major negative changes (487 votes)
- Potential catastrophe (452 votes)
How much less did you spend on gifts this holiday season?
This poll ran from December 11, 2008 until December 24, 2008
- 50% LESS (627 votes)
- 25% LESS (524 votes)
- About the same as last year (588 votes)
Is your personal income keeping up with municipal tax increases
This poll ran from November 26, 2008 until December 11, 2008
- Yes but barely (646 votes)
- Not even close (661 votes)
- No but its worth the added cost (622 votes)
If the Province's Cell Phone Legislation passes will you
This poll ran from November 12, 2008 until November 26, 2008
- Completely stop using it while driving (700 votes)
- Cut back on how much you use it while driving (622 votes)
- Likely continue the same as now & ignore the law (636 votes)
Given London's traffic - do you support the construction of an expressway
This poll ran from October 28, 2008 until November 11, 2008
- Absolutely yes no matter the cost (666 votes)
- Absolutely not (602 votes)
- Only if it gets federal/provincial support (590 votes)
At the half-way mark in their term how well is your City Council performing?
This poll ran from October 9, 2008 until October 23, 2008
- All "A"s (650 votes)
- Mostly "B"s and "C"s (625 votes)
- Mostly "D"s or worse (613 votes)
How much weight do you give to Leadership Debates in determining your vote?
This poll ran from September 25, 2008 until October 9, 2008
- Considerable weight (614 votes)
- Relatively low weight (563 votes)
- No weight at all (613 votes)
Will the U.S. election campaign influence your vote in our upcoming Federal Elections?
This poll ran from September 11, 2008 until September 25, 2008
- Definitely (513 votes)
- Not a chance (469 votes)
- I'll wait and see (482 votes)
How was this summer's traffic congestion on London roads?
This poll ran from August 18, 2008 until September 2, 2008
- Considerably worse than in other years (647 votes)
- Considerably better than in other years (565 votes)
- Becoming increasingly worse year round (589 votes)
Who should be held accountable for repairs to the Springbank dam?
This poll ran from August 4, 2008 until August 18, 2008
- The General Contractor (589 votes)
- The Manufacturer of the defective parts (602 votes)
- No one - it's just bad luck (560 votes)
Are City Manager's salaries in London -
This poll ran from July 20, 2008 until August 3, 2008
- Urealistically high? (611 votes)
- About at par with comparator cities? (577 votes)
- Below average compared to the private sector? (589 votes)
How well is the City doing with road repairs compared to other years?
This poll ran from July 5, 2008 until July 19, 2008
- Better than average (719 votes)
- About the same (702 votes)
- Worse than average (678 votes)
Will your summer travel plans be curtailed by the rising price of gasoline?
This poll ran from June 19, 2008 until July 4, 2008
- Absolutely (699 votes)
- Nominally (657 votes)
- Not at all (687 votes)
How will the closure of GM's Oshawa Truck Plant impact your business?
This poll ran from June 5, 2008 until June 19, 2008
- Very directly with some resultant job losses (624 votes)
- Indirectly with some impact on orders etc. (575 votes)
- Not at all that I am aware of. (577 votes)
Should the Bank of Canada peg the Canadian dollar or let it float?
This poll ran from May 5, 2008 until May 19, 2008
- Peg it at a fixed value against U.S. currency (557 votes)
- Adjust it slightly to more closely reflect our economy (468 votes)
- Let it float up or down with market conditions (522 votes)
Given the "Flag" flap at City Hall, would you advise Council to:
This poll ran from April 19, 2008 until May 4, 2008
- Ban the flying of all flags at City Hall (630 votes)
- Allow all flags to be flown on request (602 votes)
- Establish a policy based on best practices and other criteria (644 votes)
How much impact will the "doom & gloom" forecasts about the economy have on your business?
This poll ran from April 4, 2008 until April 18, 2008
- Little or no impact. (464 votes)
- Will cause us to take a cautious approach. (415 votes)
- A huge impact resulting in layoffs etc. (435 votes)
Are you ready to have a federal election called?
This poll ran from March 14, 2008 until March 28, 2008
- Bring it on (461 votes)
- No way (482 votes)
- Depends on major issues (439 votes)
Can London sustain an annual property tax increase of 4.4%
This poll ran from February 28, 2008 until March 13, 2008
- Yes (513 votes)
- Not a chance (552 votes)
- only when annual wage increases match up (478 votes)
Please rate the City's 2007-08 snow removal service
This poll ran from February 13, 2008 until February 27, 2008
- Best ever (450 votes)
- Good (443 votes)
- Adequate (477 votes)
- Worst ever (491 votes)
Has the restructured ward system worked?
This poll ran from January 29, 2008 until February 12, 2008
- Absolutely - yes (471 votes)
- Absolutely - no (464 votes)
- Hasn't made any difference (501 votes)
Has traffic light synchronization improved in the past 2 years?
This poll ran from January 14, 2008 until January 28, 2008
- Unquestionably- Yes (479 votes)
- Unquestionably- No (556 votes)
- No changed noticed (499 votes)
Would London's parking concerns best be managed by:
This poll ran from December 29, 2007 until January 13, 2008
- A department of City Hall? (534 votes)
- An independent parking authority? (471 votes)
- A joint public/private authority? (513 votes)
How should London's infrastructure deficit be paid for?
This poll ran from December 14, 2007 until December 28, 2007
- Out of the regular budget envelope? (378 votes)
- Through and additional surcharge? (363 votes)
- Larger contributions by senior governments? (373 votes)
Since the Canadian $ hit parody with the U.S. $ are consumer prices
This poll ran from November 29, 2007 until December 13, 2007
- Falling (393 votes)
- Rising (315 votes)
- Staying the same (362 votes)
In the event of a federal surplus would you favour
This poll ran from November 14, 2007 until November 28, 2007
- A refund to the taxpayer (440 votes)
- A pay down of debt (447 votes)
- Banking the money for rainy day or emergency needs (398 votes)
- Re-investing in municipal infrastructure (433 votes)
When the federal election is called will your vote be based on:
This poll ran from October 31, 2007 until November 13, 2007
- The person with the best leadership skills (426 votes)
- Your favourite party (482 votes)
- The reputation of local candidates (419 votes)
- Canada's role in Afghanistan (471 votes)
As an Employer, how do you plan to pay for the new Family Day in February
This poll ran from October 16, 2007 until October 30, 2007
- Out of profits (373 votes)
- Cutting Payroll (425 votes)
- Reducing planned wage increases (403 votes)
- Compromising quality ( votes)
- Normal business absorbtion ( votes)
As we approach the end of their first year how would you rate Council's performance
This poll ran from August 30, 2007 until September 13, 2007
- Outstanding (413 votes)
- Satisfactory (466 votes)
- Failing (452 votes)
In this October's provincial elections will your vote be mostly influenced by
This poll ran from August 15, 2007 until August 29, 2007
- The party leaders (465 votes)
- The party (447 votes)
- The local candidates (454 votes)
Do train delays in the central part of the city cost you or your business money
This poll ran from July 30, 2007 until August 14, 2007
- Yes (491 votes)
- No (464 votes)
- Not sure (397 votes)
Are you generally satisfied with the progress the city is making with road repairs
This poll ran from July 15, 2007 until July 29, 2007
- very satisfied (415 votes)
- somewhat satisfied (466 votes)
- not at all (443 votes)
Did your company hire a co-op student, intern or student placement this past business year?
This poll ran from June 29, 2007 until July 14, 2007
- Yes (442 votes)
- No (475 votes)
Are you in favour of lifting the overnight parking ban on certain streets?
This poll ran from June 14, 2007 until June 28, 2007
- Yes (491 votes)
- No (328 votes)
- Don't Care (335 votes)
Should the federal government in any way regulate gasoline prices at the pump?
This poll ran from May 26, 2007 until June 6, 2007
- Never (408 votes)
- Immediately (369 votes)
- Only on the GST portion (360 votes)
Given London's current traffic situation, would you support the advent of a Ring Road?
This poll ran from May 12, 2007 until May 26, 2007
- Yes (513 votes)
- No (372 votes)
- Don't care (431 votes)
New growth and development in London is best left to the market
This poll ran from April 27, 2007 until May 11, 2007
- Yes (656 votes)
- No (544 votes)
- Don't care (477 votes)
In the next Federal Election will your vote be most influenced by:
This poll ran from April 13, 2007 until April 26, 2007
- The Party (419 votes)
- The Party Leader (427 votes)
- The Party/Leader that supports your issues (500 votes)
Will the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) deter you from traveling in the U.S.
This poll ran from March 30, 2007 until April 12, 2007
- Yes (561 votes)
- No (550 votes)
- Don't understand the "Initiative" (505 votes)
Should custom/immigration officers at borders have guns?
This poll ran from March 15, 2007 until March 29, 2007
- yes (588 votes)
- no (495 votes)
- don't care (540 votes)
Will the new daylight savings time negatively affect your business?
This poll ran from March 1, 2007 until March 14, 2007
- Yes (304 votes)
- No (357 votes)
- Don't care (334 votes)
Did you use all your vacation days last year?
This poll ran from February 1, 2007 until February 28, 2007
- Yes (229 votes)
- No (203 votes)
- No, but I'll use them up this year (219 votes)
Do you think there should be a provincial election called before summer
This poll ran from May 9, 2013 until May 23, 2013
- Yes (100 votes)
- No (90 votes)
- Why bother (66 votes)