Chamber Supports TES at Western Fair District
24 Oct 2012
Technology & Electronics Show (TES) at the Western Fair District, November 16 & 17, 2012
TES will be the first of its kind in Southwestern Ontario. This event has potential to be one of the largest technology shows in Canada. Hosted by the Western Fair District, TES will give London technology companies, manufacturers and game developers an opportunity to showcase their newest products in a place where people can see, touch, feel and understand the innovations in technology. TES will showcase the best of technology in North America from major brands, along with London technology companies as leaders in their fields.
TES will feature over 100 exhibitors/vendors along with seminars on a variety of topics relating to consumer, manufacturing & business technology. TES is expected to draw approximately 5000 people in attendance comprising of tech savvy consumers, students and key decision makers from businesses in London and surrounding area. To make the premier TES a success, The Western Fair District has partnered with DIG (Digital Interactive and Game) in November, along with Tech Alliance, Microcad, Attache Group, London Economic Development Corp, London Chamber of Commerce, & Emerging Leaders Groups.
TES will be supported by an extensive marketing campaign, along with direct invites to over 600 key IT & business decision makers, in London and area. TES will give vendors/exhibitors and IT professionals a great opportunity to interact with London and area business decision makers, along with tech savvy consumers and students. Friday, Nov 16 from 2:00pm - 6:30pm will focus on business to business (Sponsored by Attache Group) allowing exhibitors and business professionals to network with each other and potential clients.
Sample of some of our current exhibitors: CISCO, LENOVO, MICROCAD, STARTECH.com, ATTACHE, TP-LINK, D-LINK, WIND MOBILE, XEROX, ASSA ABLOY, AXIS COMMUNICATIONS, DURELL CONTROL SYSTEMS, BAASS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, ECHIDNA, M & T PRINITNG, EYELOOK MEDIA, AUTHENTIGATE, WEBASSIST, onEDGE NETWORK, G2PO, QNAP SYSTEMS, FUJITSU DIGITAL, TARGUS, WIL EMPLOYMENT, QNAP and more
TES Technology Categories:
1) CONSUMER ZONE- Accessories -Audio /video -Automotive Electronics -Computer Hardware - Connected Home - Digital Health and Fitness - Digital Imaging/Photography -- Automotive -- Integrated Home Systems - Wireless & Wireless Devices, Health & Educational - -Lifestyle Electronics, Entertainment/Content.
2) BUSINESS ZONE -- Social Media and Web, Industrial & Manufacturing Technology -Emerging Technology - Data Networking -Telecommunications -Video/Security & Surveillance -- Security Products -- Technology Consulting -- On Demand Printing -- CRM & business software
3) GAMING ZONE Sponsored by G2PO -Electronic Gaming --Game Developers- Gaming Anime
For further information, please visit: http://www.westernfairdistrict.com/events/attend/TES
Should the province sell more assets to reduce debt?
This poll ran from June 4, 2013 until June 18, 2013
- Absolutely (98 votes)
- Absolutely not (96 votes)
- Only where the private sector could do it better (232 votes)