Marketing & Communications
CHAIR: Sarah Carruthers
VICE CHAIR: Joanna Kurowski
DIRECTOR LIAISON: Jill Wilcox, Heather Wright
VICE-PRESIDENT: Barry Cleaver
STAFF LIAISON: Kristen Duever, Gerry Macartney
MEETINGS: Third Thursday of every other month at 8:30 am
Increase and broaden the Chamber’s audience as per strategic objectives 1 and 4.
Continue to actively position the Chamber as valuable, innovative and inclusive to London businesses as per strategic objectives 1 and 4.
Review and periodically revise as necessary the London Chamber of Commerce’s communications/marketing efforts so that they remain current and continue to achieve its primary goal of strengthening the Chamber’s brand.
Review and periodically revise as necessary the Chamber’s communications and develop a communications plan and content strategy.
Continue to dove-tail our efforts with those of the CCC and OCC Communications Teams.
- Continue to enhance SEO, brand representation, member and community engagement, as well as the Chamber’s value proposition to support strategic objective 4 through:
- Two semi-annual reports to chamber board
- Driving content and design improvements for digital platforms and promotional tools
- Continue to implement a strategy to encourage more Chamber members to feature the Chamber logo on their websites, stationary, premises, and other channels, through development of a Chamber branded merchandise plan and a social media contest plan. (Sept – Oct)(as per strategic objective #4)
- Oversee Chamber member surveys as necessary (Nov – Dec) (as per strategic objective #1)
- Continue to develop strategies to acquire or build sharable content that supports Chamber priorities (Dec-Mar) under strategic objective #1, #3 and #4 including by not limited to:
- Member success stories (#Successin140, #BAA2018, #LCOCSummit2018)
- Value of Chamber membership through business networking
- Review and revise as necessary the Chamber’s Communication plan and content strategy, including related marketing materials, to ensure alignment with the Chambers’ Strategic Plan. (Apr – May)