* TAP (Trade Accelerator Program) Free Information SessionName: * TAP (Trade Accelerator Program) Free Information SessionDate: September 9, 2019Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
When it comes to trade, just 4% of Canadian small- and medium-sized businesses are exporting goods.
This is a fraction of the 20%+ of exporting SMEs in other G7 countries.
It’s time to help Canadian SMEs get the support they need. That is the aim of Trade Accelerator Program.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting interactive program,
we invite you to attend a FREE information session.
Who Should Attend?
Representatives from companies that meet the following criteria:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is located anywhere in Ontario (not limited to the London Area)
TAP CANADA provides companies with access to Canada’s top exporting advisors, resources and contacts, giving them the training and support they need to become successful international traders in their specific business sector.
TAP graduates report an average growth of 42% in export sales one year after participation, and more than 85% of participants have entered new markets since completing the course.
Since its launch in October 2015, TAP has expanded to more than 30 cities across Canada.